Christopher M. Walsh is a writer and actor based in Chicago, IL. His adaptations of THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO and A TALE OF TWO CITIES are published by Sordelet Ink and available for purchase at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. He was nominated for a Jeff Award in 2014 for A TALE OF TWO CITIES, and his radio play FRACTURE ZONE won the coveted Bloody Axe Award in the 2014 Deathscribe International Festival of Horror Radio Plays. He is a member of the artistic ensemble at Lifeline Theatre, a company member and Literary Manager of WildClaw Theatre, and a member of the Dramatists Guild of America.
- Writing MISS HOLMES, an original play inspired by the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Running Sep 9 - Oct 30, 2016 at Lifeline Theatre, Chicago, IL.
- Appearing as The Player in ROSENCRANTZ AND GUILDENSTERN ARE DEAD, running February 2 - March 19, 2017 at Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Arlington Heights, IL.
- Appeared as Abraham Pride in THE HAMMER TRINITY presented by The House Theatre of Chicago at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County, running April 2 - May 8, 2016.
- Directed MIDNIGHT COWBOY for Lifeline Theatre, running February 19 - April 10, 2016.
- Performed in DEATHSCRIBE 2015, the international festival of horror radio plays presented by WildClaw Theatre, December 7, 2015.
© 2016 Christopher M. Walsh